Join Pain in the Grass Forum
Have you lost yourself due to pain? Do you find you no longer laugh? Chronic pain is a life-changing burden of our emotional, physical and social life. Learn to manage each day to where you might laugh again and have a little fun. Yes, there can be some fun when living with chronic pain if we allow ourselves to learn cannabis pain management.
Our "Pain in the Grass" Forum will cover all topics associated with pain while exploring the benefits of cannabis and show how it improves life. We are a non-judgmental community where no pain is too small or too big. All pain is destructive when it is left untreated and it never ends. Let's explore new treatments.
As part of this registration, we will be asking for details on your pain condition. This information will be compiled to provide a more complete picture of what is happening today to pain patients.
IMPORTANT: By registering as a "Pain Member" you agree that:
● You are 18 years of age or older.
● You have written any comment about yourself. If your comment includes details about another person, you confirm that you have permission to share such details.
● If you are the parent or guardian of a minor, you have the right to submit this information and these details on behalf of the minor.
● Effectivecannabis.com may contact you with questions about your comment.
● You waive any claim for compensation arising from our use of your comment.
● You release effectivecannabis.com and its agents from any all claims arising from our use of your comment.
● In sharing your pain, please keep in mind that your comments — including your name if you provide it — will appear in the Pain in the Grass Forum. Even if you do not provide your name, keep in mind that some information can reveal who you are, such as unique details about you or others.
● You will receive periodic e-mail updates from effectivecannabis.com. You can unsubscribe at any time. We don’t share or sell your email address.
As part of this "Pain Member" registration, we will be asking for details on your pain condition. This information will be publicly shared with other registered "Pain Members". If you want something kept private, then you don't want to enter it into this website.
Note: * = a required field. If the question doesn't apply to you, fill in none or N/A.